Selling a Property
Core Conveyancing can provide Fast Contract & Section 32 Statement preparation, often within 2 hours!
The team at Core Conveyancing will guide you step by step with all the details for you, whether you are buying or selling.
Selling Your Home or Property
Conveyancing Sellers Check List
- Choose an agent that’s right for you. One that you feel comfortable with and listens to your needs
- Do you sell privately, Expression of Interest or Public Auction
- As soon as your property is listed you should have a Section 32 Statement prepared by your conveyancer or lawyer
- Contact your bank to check their requirements once you have sold your property
Selling a property can be a very stressful time for many people. Owning a property is often your biggest asset so you want to trust the team behind you throughout the entire process. When it comes to selling your property, whether it be your first time or tenth time the team at Core Conveyancing will provide professional and personalised service throughout.
The ever-changing requirements of the Victorian government regulations and requirements are hard to keep up with at the best of times so having a professional, experienced team to help you will help relieve the stress and pressure during this time.
With our strict office policies and procedures, the team at Core Conveyancing help to ensure that everything is done in a timely manner and settlements occur on time.
If you would like to instruct Core Conveyancing to act on your behalf simply fill out THIS form and call us.
- Professionally trained & experienced management
- Detailed member communication
- Extensive onsite evaluation & inspection
- Friendly and Personal staff
Fixed Fee Conveyancing
- Fixed Fee Includes GST & Standard Searches
- Professional Indemnity
- Excellent Customer Service, where your experience matters
- Your Experience matters to us
- We are here to help you with every step of the conveyancing process
- We take the Stress out of buying and selling property